Christmas Wreath Making Workshop Sun – 5 Dec 2021 13:00 for 90 mins
Using trimmings from our garden and a selection of ribbons and decorations; this special course has been designed to bring together friends as we make a Christmas Wreath at the beginning of the festive season
We’d love you to join us as we welcome in the season to the sound of carols and the fragrance of festive foliage.
We are pleased to bring you this London Christmas Wreath course.
Our time together will include:
- An introduction to Hen Corner
- Demonstrating the process of creating a beautiful wreath
- Making a wire frame for our wreath
- Building up a foundation with yew trimmings
- Dressing the wreath with a selection of evergreen and variegated cuttings from the garden
- Decorating your wreath with a choice of ribbons and adornments
We will provide all the equipment to make a beautiful wreath, however, feel free to bring additional evergreen cuttings or favourite decorations to embellish your creation.