The market is looking for applications from established market traders as well as new start-ups or independent businesses. We are keen to hear from:
- Flower sellers and florists
- Bedding plant suppliers
- House plant and house plant specialists, including terrarium providers
- Grow Your Own providers
- Trees, shrubs, grasses, climbers, roses and perennials, including rare plant providers
- Seed and bulb suppliers
- Tree specialists, including fruiting trees
- Children’s gardening specialists
- Horticultural products such as pots, gardening equipment and any other garden related accessories
- Traders selling complementary non-horticultural related products
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you.
We appreciate that it has been a really difficult time for everyone recently.
Our plans were conceived in late 2019 and we launched three pilot markets in 2020 which were incredibly popular.
We think that the market has even more relevance to help the horticultural industry and the businesses of Chiswick get back on their feet.
We will promote your business through the Chiswick Flower Market website and social media platforms in the run up to and after the market. We will run an enjoyable event with many visitors from across London and beyond.
You will need to provide your own stall equipment and provide us with a copy of your insurance. You will also have to meet our Covid policy at all times.
If you would like to come to our market, please complete the form below and we will get back to you.
When regulations permit, we will be launching a Chiswick Flower Market Live programme for local musicians and entertainers – watch this website for updates!