Our Covid safety policy has been agreed with Hounslow Council’s Director of Public Health. It has been prepared to exceed the government’s Covid regulations and those of NABMA. We have also taken best practice from other markets.
We would like to remind everyone that if they or any of their family are showing symptoms of Covid-19 they should not attend the market.
Post 19 July removal of legal Covid Restrictions, our policy includes:
- Recommendation of hand sanitiser at stalls
- Suggesting to Traders and visitors, especially if the market is crowded, that they consider continuing with these Covid sensible precautions such as mask wearing, social distancing and hand sanitising.
- Analysed our data from our previous markets to look at attendee numbers and to model potential visitor numbers
- Consulting regularly with the London Borough of Hounslow to seek feedback and guidance
- Updating our risk assessment in the light of changing Covid guidance