Our Covid safety policy has been agreed with Hounslow Council’s Director of Public Health. It has been prepared to exceed the government’s Covid regulations and those of NABMA. We have also taken best practice from other markets.
We would like to remind everyone that if they or any of their family are showing symptoms of Covid-19 they should not attend the market.
Post 19 July removal of legal Covid Restrictions, our policy includes:
- Hand sanitiser at every stall
- Suggested to Traders and visitors, especially if the market is crowded, that they consider continuing with these Covid sensible precautions such as mask wearing, social distancing and hand sanitising.
- Analysed our data from our last market to look at attendee numbers and to model potential visitor numbers
- Consulted with the London Borough of Hounslow to seek feedback and guidance
- Updated our risk assessment in the light of changing Covid guidance