Old Market Place is situated close to 5 London Borough of Hounslow Streetspace schemes:
- Turnham Green Terrace – Parking Suspensions and Restricted Access provides additional footway space for social distancing. Turnham Green Terrace is across the road from Old Market Place
- Devonshire Road – Parking Suspensions and Restricted Access provides additional space for social distancing and dining space on the roadway.
- Devonshire Road is adjacent to Old Market Place
- Chiswick Parking Suspensions (outside of the police station) provides additional footway space. The location is in Old Market Place itself.
- Fishers Lane Restrictions provides a North – South route for sustainable transport linking Chiswick to the London Borough of Ealing. The route is a short distance from Old Market Place.
- Cycleway 9 East (Brentford to Chiswick) provides a protected cycle lane running beside Old Market Place.
Cycleway 9 is a project with TfL, London Borough of Hounslow and London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham with the Old Market Place at the centre of a route connecting with Brentford in the west and Hammersmith in the east.